Overview: Microprocessor-based integrated flame switch for detecting a flame using rectification, ultraviolet (UV) or infrared (IR) source. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- For use with R7824C Amplifier with C7024E,F Flame Detectors; R7848A,B with C7015A Flame Detectors; R7851B with C7927, C7962 Flame Detectors; or R7852A,B with C7915 Flame Detectors.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of flame.
- Shutter drive output for use with dynamic self-check flame detectors.
- Access for external electrical voltage checks.
- Plug-in flame amplifier.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.